Sometimes it is forgotten how how special of a day it is for the father. He is giving away his daughter, his special little girl. He gets that one song near the end before his little girl is a woman. A song that the father and daughter will dance to, isn’t just a song, it is a culmination of memories between you both to be cherished. Listen to the words, do they speak to you? Spend that time analyzing and listening to what song resembles the relationship you share.
I wanted to share my top 10 songs that you could choose for your father/daughter dance.
1) Rascal Flatts – My Wish
2) Nat King Cole – Unforgettable
3) Luther Vandross – Dance With My Father
4) Stevie Wonder – I Just Called to Say I Love You
5) Tim McGraw – My Little Girl
6) Jack Johnson – Constellations
7) Adele – Make You Feel My Love
8) John Mayer – Daughters
9) Lee Ann Womack – I Hope You Dance
10) Andrea Bocelli – The Prayer
It`s going to take a lot of searching but when you do find the perfect song, you will feel it and so will he. Stick with your gut and don`t be afraid to let your emotions take over.